Body in original condition and in very good general condition.
Paint has been re-done with 2-component lacquer in the past and is in very good condition.
Convertible hood in black vinyl and in good condition.
A tonneau cover is also present. Wooden dashboard is complete and well working.
The 4 cylinder 1600 cc engine runs well and is in good condition.
15 '' chromed wire spoked wheels.
Interior in good condition, seats covered in black leather with black carpets.
Hella spotlights, Badge bar, bonnet belt, Mota-Lita wooden sports steering wheel, side screens, stainless steel tail lights, stainless steel bumpers, stainless steel interior mirrors, Pioneer radio / CD player, chromed luggage rack, wind deflectors, tinted glass.
Technically in good working order and always well maintained.
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company's first car with four wheels. It appeared in 1936. Its model designation "4-4" (later "4/4") stood for four wheels and four cylinders. Earlier Morgans had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines. Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day. Engine capacity has increased from the 1122 cc Coventry Climax engine in 1936 to a 1.8-litre Ford engine in 1993.
For the first years the car had a 1,122 cc Coventry Climax engine with 34 bhp (25 kW; 34 PS), superseded from 1939 by a Standard Special 1267 cc overhead valve engine with 38.8 bhp (29 kW; 39 PS). A four-speed Meadows gearbox was used until 1938, then a Moss gearbox
From November 1991 until January 1993, the Morgan 4/4 was equipped with a Ford CVH 1597 cc engine. And, from 1993 util 2003, the engine was a Ford Zetec 1796 cc engine
Length : cm (in): 366 (144)
Width : cm (in): 142 (56)
Height : cm (in): 132 (52)
Wheelbase : cm (in) : 244 (96.1)
Weight: kg (lb) : 760 (1675)
Displacement : straight four 1597 (97.6 cu in) front-mounted