1972 Jensen InterceptorMK3 LS3 Conversion
Kilometerstand6 858 mi / 11 037 km
Anzahl der Türen2
Zahl der Sitze4
• Gunmetal Grey
• Brakes 4 pot callipers
• Lowered springs with adjustable shock absorbers
• 17” GKN style wheels
• Bespoke exhaust system
• Vented louvred bonnet
• Roof mounted aerial
• Independent Rear Suspension
• Limited Slip Differential
• Russet Red leather with contrasting cream headlining and black upper dashboard facia
• Upgraded heating system
• Power steering
• Computer controlled dashboard gauges
• Bespoke 18-gallon vented race tank with crumple zone protection
• Cruise control
• “Goldfinger” centre speaker cover opens on a switch to reveal Alpine sound system and satellite navigation via apple car play
• Remote central locking with alarm and immobiliser
This bespoke Jensen Interceptor MK111 has been subject to a ground up rebuild to include a dream list of subtle yet noticeable improvements to its R Spec performance and stance.
Based on a LHD Mk111, the project included a nut and bolt body off bare metal restoration .
The body was then seam welded, undercoated, and resprayed in gunmetal grey with all cavities undersealed and wax oiled.
The powertrain is the potent and dependable LS3 L99 engine producing over 400BHP with fly by wire throttle. Mated to a modern Chevrolet 6 speed automatic gearbox this Interceptor can cover the 0-60MPH benchmark in 4 seconds and keep accelerating to 150MPH.
The bespoke exhaust has been optimised in keeping with the sound of the original V8 but with a muscular beat.
The car sits with a lower stance than the original car and has the benefit of independent rear suspension which transforms the ride and road holding as well as traction.
Brakes are a Fosseway 4 pot race dual system with an improved servo.
The larger 17” rims accommodate the larger brake discs and callipers and are shod with 225 to the front and 235’s at the rear.
Moving to the inside, the seats, doors, and carpets are finished in Russet Red contrasted by contrasting cream leather inner headlining and black upper dashboard.
The “Goldfinger “ centre console grill opens on a switch to reveal a state of art Alpine stereo with integrated satellite navigation.
Computer-controlled instrumentation and key fob operated central locking has evolved this classic Jensen into a car that you will want to use every day.