1969 Fiat 500
Kilometerstand69 585 km / 43 239 mi
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.
Max Power 18 HP at 4600 rev/min
Gearbox Manual 4 speed + RM
Max Speed 95 kph
Due to the success of the 500 F, Fiat decided to make some aesthetic changes to the model to make it more refined and "luxurious".
This is how the new 500 L (Lusso) was born in August 1968.
The most obvious difference is the adoption of chrome tubes, bumper reinforcement, to guarantee the car greater protection in parking lots and urban traffic.
Inside, the 500 L belies the legendary spartan look of previous models: standard reclining seats with a new striped design, carpeted floor covering, black plastic-covered dashboard, new fuel indicator dashboard, black spoke steering wheel with Fiat red logo in honking button, central tunnel covered in black plastic and equipped with a storage tray in front of the gear lever.
On the other hand, the mechanics that are the same as the F model remain unchanged.
- Italian car with original black license plate.
- Excellently restored preserving all the original working parts.
- Engine overhauled, fully functional.
- Bright red seats restoring new, also restored the door panels.
- Seat belts.
- Fully functional instrumentation (partly original and partly new).
- Classic steering wheel in black and metal bachelite with gear lever and original knob.
- Bumpers, grilles, moldings, writings, emblems, headlights, headlights, and external rearview mirror, new.
- The black capote is new and works perfectly.
- Restored rims and new tires.
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.