- Very beautiful restoration
- Same owner since 1971
- Many interesting accessories
- No reserve
In the 1920s, Torpedo body styles were popular, because they were more spacious and convenient to carry loads or passengers. From the 1930's on however, closed body styles took over, with greater concern for comfort. The Citroën C4 was characteristic of this change and Torpedo versions became rarer with the passing years. Thus we are pleased to have the opportunity to present a series "G" with the 1.8L engine.
André Trigano bought this torpedo C4 G in 1971, the previous collector owning it since 1968. It was then registered in the Haute-Garonne region. Subsequently, the car received a beautiful restoration carried out by Andre Trigano's team. Everything was redone: bodywork, electrical system, paint, mechanicals, chrome, and the result is very successful. The interior is in a beautiful red leather upholstery and a water temperature gauge was installed to compensate for its absence on the dashboard, which was nonetheless very well equipped with the oil pressure, the fuel gauge and the clock. The car features beautiful accessories, such as a mascot of St Christophe on its radiator, signed by H. Bazin, a rear trunk from J. Lafitte, an adjustable windshield headlamp on the driver's side and a horn on the passenger side. With its optional two blade bumpers, its chromed headlamps bar and its green shade with black wings, this car looks very beautiful and would easily suggest a more luxurious brand and model. This car will certainly appeal to fans of the brand.
Please note that some cars may have undergone body or
mechanical repair work between the production of the
catalogue and the viewing, so please feel free to contact us
for further details.