Kilometerstand142 000 km / 88 235 mi
Markenfarbe außenAtlantic Blue Mica
Markenfarbe innenSand Hide
Anzahl der Türen2
Zahl der Sitze4
Leistung314 kW / 427 PS / 422 BHP
The Bentley Continental ‘T’ is a special motor car and comparatively rare, with just 321 examples gliding out the doors of the Crewe factory between 1996 and 2002. The ‘T’ differed from the ‘R’ having a shorter wheelbase, sportier handling, and an increase in BHP from 400 to 420, but more significantly with a stump-pulling 650lbs/ feet of torque, the highest of any road car at the time and higher even than any F1 car from the 1997 season.
Backgrounds of this model
– The Bentley Continental T is a shortened edition (4 inch, 10 cm shorter) of the Bentley Continental R with a more powerful engine and tailored chassis.
– The Continental T has no predecessor or successor but is a model besides already existing models, so also besides the Continental R.
– The engine had been upgraded to 420 bhp.
– 18 inch wheels.
– Engine-turned polished aluminium facia finish. Straight-grain mahogany waistrails.
– Chrome bezel surrounds to the individual gauges.
– The first Continental since 1955 to have an engine start button.
– Vaned grille in body colour, later matrix grille.
Model year 1998
– Matrix grille.
– Perforated leather.
– Leather and aluminium on the door cappings.
– Gear selector knob in chrome.
– The red engine start button relocated from the console onto the centre panel of the facia.
This particular, left-hand drive, Dutch-supplied (Hessing), Continental ‘T’ with Mulliner 'Specs' was first registered on 15th January 1999 and is finished in the delectable colour combination of Atlantic Blue Mica over a Sand Hide leather interior.
We have full documentation with the car, including invoices and construction and test records.
The odometer currently indicates 142,000 km and the Continental T comes with a Certificate of Conformity, a valid Dutch registration which can easily be used to register the car in every EU country.
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the last of the line of the true ‘British’ Bentleys, 1 of only 321 Bentley Continental T’s manufactured.