"The three litre, series IV, TF21 was the last car produced by Alvis cars. An updated version of the 1963 TE21, it was announced at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1966 and made until 1967. The body was a modified version of the TC108G styled by Graber of Switzerland but built by Mulliner Park Ward and was distinguished by having twin headlights mounted, one above the other, fixedhead coupé and convertible versions were available. The design was noted for its lack of bright side trim or creases moulded into the body parts and the windscreen was one-piece, curved and not too highly sloped. Externally, the car was identical to the TE21, but there were some changes to the suspension and, inside the car, the instruments were better organised. The 2993cc engine, first used in the 1950 TA21, had its power increased to 150bhp at 4750rpm by fitting triple SU carburettors giving the car a top speed of 120mph. A choice of automatic gearbox or a five-speed manual gearbox made by ZF was available.
Originally delivered in its righthand drive format to Switzerland this Alvis TF21 was repatriated to the UK in 1973. Benefitting from the desirable manual gearbox as well as power steering, this has covered only 69,173km from new. These triple carburettor models are a delight to drive, the 2993cc six cylinder engine is a well tried and trusted unit with excellent reliability. A quintessentially British motor car of the period, this TF21 saloon is supplied with a V5C registration document and a history folder; finished in maroon with matching interior this handsome Alvis is largely original, the only thing missing is a bowler hat and an umbrella.