"The Alvis Three Litre series IV, TF21, was the last car produced by Alvis cars. An updated version of the 1963 TE21, it was announced at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1966 and made until 1967. The body was a modified version of the TC108G styled by Graber of Switzerland but built by Mulliner Park Ward and was distinguished by having twin headlights mounted one above the other. Fixedhead coupé and convertible versions were available. The design was noted for its lack of bright side trim or creases moulded into the body parts and the windscreen was one-piece, curved and not too highly sloped, externally, the car was identical to the TE21, but there were some changes to the suspension and, inside the car, the instruments were better organised. The 2993cc engine, first used in the 1950 TA21, had its power increased to 150bhp at 4750rpm by fitting triple SU carburettors giving the car a top speed of 120mph. A choice of automatic gearbox or a five-speed manual gearbox made by ZF was available. The chassis and suspension continued with its front coil springs and leaf springs at the rear.
This Alvis TF is fitted with automatic transmission and presents in splendid condition. The fastidious vendor purchased the car from Red Triangle and has used the car only sparingly since. The metallic blue coachwork is in excellent order as is the interior trim which is complemented by a delightful walnut dashboard. These British built machines have great ergonomics with easy to read gauges and ample legroom. Supplied new by Parkway of Lilliput Ltd in Poole, this Alvis has only had six previous keepers throughout its 51 years on British roads. With a magnificent history folder confirming the mileage of 95,736 to be correct, this Alvis needs to be viewed to appreciate the quality. With a presence that can only be described as quintessentially British, these glorious machines offer comfort, style, power and grace all in one package."