Not registered, without papers.
Engine No. PGS 2518_x000D_
Palmieri & Gulinelli was started up in Bologna in the early 1950s with the activity of moulding frames for mopeds and other sheet metal components. In 1957, it presented a scooter called ‘Guizzo’, equipped with a 50 cc single-cylinder 2-stroke engine produced by Franco Morini and, in 1959, encouraged by its good commercial success, it renewed the range and presented the Guizzo 150, of which over 2,000 examples were produced. The proposed model is a second series. This model has been restored and presumably never used since. A general mechanical check is recommended before use.