Not registered, without papers.
Engine No. *2877 *IGM 3617 OM_x000D_
Laverda Motocicli was founded in 1949 in Breganze, in the province of Vicenza, by Francesco Laverda, at that time Technical Director of his family business, which had been manufacturing agricultural machinery for almost a century. Laverda's motorbike production immediately distinguished itself for the innovative features of its models, and when it entered the moped sector it did so in a decidedly original way. In 1964, it presented a 50 cc 2-stroke single gear moped called Laverdino, which had interesting features such as the plastic fibre fuel tank and an unprecedented, at least for a moped, disc brakes with mechanical control. A very original and interesting moped. Restored and presumably never used since. A general mechanical check is recommended before use.